We got big news. The Shyn Sonic Toothbrush, alongside our Whitening, Gum Care, and Anti-Plaque brush heads, has been awarded the Seal of Approval by the American Dental Association!
With so many toothbrushes on the market today, it may be difficult to choose what’s best for you and your family. A general rule of thumb is to always look for the Seal of Acceptance. The ADA is recognized nationwide as the leading source of for products and best practices in the oral care world, and the Seal of Acceptance is only given to the products that meet their strict standards in order to guide consumers in purchasing effective effective oral care products. In fact, in a survey conducted by ADA, two-thirds of consumers responded that the ADA Seal on a product simplified their purchasing decision. 7 of out 10 stated they would choose a product with the Seal over a product without it. It’s a general rule of thumb - once you spot the ADA Seal of Acceptance on an oral care product, you can be confident that you’re getting a fantastic product. Additionally, many dentists prefer to recommend products that have been approved by the ADA.
The Shyn Sonic Toothbrush has been scientifically evaluated and tested to meet the ADA’s exceptionally high standards as a safe and effective oral care product. Each product put under review by the ADA must survive intense scrutiny and clinical or laboratory tests to earn the Seal of Acceptance, ensuring scientific backing for all the acclaimed benefits. The ADA’s requirements are even stricter than what’s required by law. It’s not just any oral care product that qualifies for the Seal of Acceptance, but products that really check off every single mark.
Based on the ADA Council of Scientific Affairs’ findings, the Shyn Sonic Toothbrush is safe and has shown efficacy in removing plaque and helping to prevent and reduce gingivitis. This is one big step forward for your brushing experience. Here’s how our brush provides a superior clean:
- The Shyn Sonic Toothbrush operates at 31,000+ brush strokes per minute. That's a big improvement over manual toothbrushes, which are lucky if you can brush at 200+ per minute.
- Rapid vibrations that provide increased motion to the bristles, allowing toothpaste and water to push between teeth and under gums.
- A pressure sensor that will alert you when you’re brushing a bit too hard, helping you prevent gum damage.
- A 4 quadrant / 2-minute timer so you never have to wonder if you’ve been brushing under or over the suggested time.
- 4 cleaning modes (Whitening, Clean, Sensitive, Massage) and 5 intensity levels so you can personalize your brushing experience to what best fits your needs.
When used properly for 2 minutes, 2 times a day, our brush really works - and the ADA agrees. Get your Shyn Sonic Toothbrush now.